Relief has all the necessary tools to capture your sound in the right way.
A huge selection of quality microphones suited to all applications, one of the most sought after SSL mixing consoles, industry standard Protools HD system, top of the line Apogee A/D converters, vintage dynamic outboard gear, varied, accurate monitoring and a truly great sounding live room.
- Recording pre-production and preparation
- Recording of all styles, genres, instruments, bands and solo artists
- Overdubbing for television and film
- Voice over recording with access to over 300 different speakers
- Various recorder options in analogue and digital including 2 inch tape
- Natural, warm sounding live room
- Fully sound treated control room
- Experienced recording engineers in house as well as possibility of external engineers
- Individual song mixing
- Mixing of entire albums and E.P’s.
- Stylistic mixing of all genres
- Mixing for movies and videos
- Mixing from different source data
- Digital or analogue colouring
- Updating of old song mixes
Mastering is the last process in the audio chain before your product is heard by consumers. It is important to achieve a balanced signal that translates perfectly across all listening platforms.
Relief offers high quality, broadcast ready mastering as well as online mastering solutions.
(Contact us to find out the best solution for your project)
- Noise reduction
- Signal enhancement and maximization
- Signal restoration (vinyl/acrylic)
- Digital remastering
- Online mastering
- Production of Red Book format with ISRC code embedding
- Encoding of various audio formats
Relief has many composers on hand to create songs in a wide variety of styles and genres from classical, to rock and pop, country, techno, jazz and everything in between.
- Custom composition
- Music for multimedia and theatre
- Musical notation and scoring
- Musical ensembles (Orchestration)
- Musique concrete
- Sound design
Relief Studio has access to over 300 speakers covering all languages, dialects and accents.
Record at the studio or enquire about our online voice over service.
Jingles & Stings
Relief Studio provides solutions for all media campaign, soundtracks and stings for television,
radio or any other media.
- Original jingle production
- Large jingle library
- Voice jingles
Hard hitting stings
Relief Studio provides solutions for all media campaigns.
Relief Studio offers many web based solutions for a variety of different applications.
We also prepare audio and video documents for the web, using the best compression tools available.
- Website music
- Internet jingles
- Flash music
- Web sounds and fx
- Custom audio for viral campaigns
- Custom soundtracks for web commercials and adverts
- Site voice prompts
- Audio / video compression and formatting
- Personalized internet radio
- Mastering - Mixing
- Processing - EQ, Compression, Reverb, Delay ...
- Acoustic piano and drums
- Colour Your Sound :
Add some real analogue flavour to your recording.
Pick a part/s, bounce out as high quality audio, select which gear you would like the audio to be treated with and upload to our secure server.
Pick as many different units in any order and we’ll furnish you with numerous different versions ranging from lightly processed to full on analogue baked!
- Midi Magic :
Add some authenticity to your midi lines.
Send over your parts and let one of our talented artists replay it on a real instrument or the nearest midi equivalent.
We will provide you with a number of different options so you can pick which best fits your track.
Simply upload the midi/audio and choose which instrument you want it be replayed with.
- Vocal Re-Tune :
A good vocal can make or break a song but often the best takes are slightly sharp or flat. At Relief, we provide smooth, accurate re-pitching using top of the line equipment alongside with well trained ears. No auto tune artefacts or pitch squeals.
- Corporate Identity :
Relief provides tailored packages to stylize all your audio branding from hold line tones and voice prompts to custom soundtracks for advertorial campaigns.